JOIN Twin Hills CC’s
PGA JR LEAGUE TODAY
Deadline to join the team will be June 8th 2020. Practices start late May at Twin Hills we have an more extensive practice schedule then most programs in the state and the results show.
This program is one of the fastest growing youth sports program in the country. If you son or daughter know “how” to drive, putt and chip and want to learn more about this great game with friends then this program is for your family. Parents can follow on from a distance in golf carts and cheer on their children and team.
PGA JR League is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. The league provides a structured environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is what your child gets when they join Twin Hills PGA Jr League.
- 2 Team Golf Polo Jersey’s with Numbers of your child’s choice
- Team PGA Jr League hat
- Bag Tag, Draw String Bag & Performance T-Shirt
- 5 regular season competitions with travel matches to surrounding golf courses. Practice once a week during Late May, June & July. Matches typically will be Sunday afternoons and practice once a week.
- Greens Fees and Range balls included on match and practice days
- End of the year celebration with awards and the opportunity to participate in PGA Family Cup at the end of the year.
- Hotdog included on home game day and food specials on practice nights.
- 15% off all merchandise Twin Hills Pro Shop
- Access to PGA Jr League Merchandise Store
- The Best instruction around by PGA Member Zac Stennett
Cost for U17 team $275
If you have any problems please contact Zac Stennett for any help registering.